Source: FB Community – Taste Buds, Unlimited by Beth Celis
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 3/4 can condensed milk (big)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Place the condensed milk in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly fold-in the powdered milk. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10-15 minutes (to avoid mixture to be too sticky when molding)
- Scoop 1/2 tbsp of the mixture and mold into cylinders.
- Roll each molded cylindrical mixture on granulated sugar.
- Wrap in paper or cellophane.
- Serve as a dessert or as a treat.